Occupancy: 30+ Guests
Boat Access: Yes
May 1 - Sept. 15
Sept. 16 - April 30
|Weekend: $1,500||Weekend: $900|
|Weeknight: $900||Weeknight: $750|
|Weekly: $7,000||Weekly: $4,000|
|Monthly: Call to Ask||Monthly: Call to Ask|
|Cleaning Fee: $300*||Event Hosting Fee: $2,000|
Almost 5000 feet of waterfront bliss! Large two story with huge yard, boat house, jet ski and boat lift. First level has living room, kitchen, man cave with pool table, small bedroom, two large dorm style rooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs is the master suite, two more bedrooms and bathrooms. Each floor has a patio overlooking the lake. The house sleeps 25 easily. Ideal for church groups, family reunions, small weddings. Bring your water toys and enjoy the lush, green setting and the huge trees.
Lake Placid is about ten minutes east of New Braunfels in the tiny town of McQueeney. It is where the Guadalupe widens and becomes a lake.
No slip n slides or ATV use at The Happy Place. Guests may bring kayaks, etc. but may not use owners private equipment.
- Master – 1 King bed & 49” settee (small couch- no linens); full bathroom & large recliner
2nd Bedroom – 1 Queen bed;
- 2 adults + 1 little kid
- 2 adults
- 3rd Bedroom – 1 full bed and 1 futon (twin)
- 2 adults +2 small people / 1 adult
- Bedrooms 2&3 share full bathroom
- Study at entry – Full size sleeper sofa (no linens or pillow)
- Room full of beds #1 – 4 twin beds;
- 4 adults
- Room full of beds #2 – 1 Full bed, 2 Twin beds & 3 Futons
- 3 adults + 6 close sleeping companions / 3 adults (futons)
- Living Room – Sofa w/ chaise
- 2 adults
- Game Room: 60” X 45” blow up air mattress that is a couch by day and bed by night
We charge a $29 booking fee as well as a $250 damage deposit that will be returned after your stay if there are no damages.
13% Hotel Tax.
*Cleaning fee may be subject to increase for rentals that are 30 days or longer.