Occupancy: 12 Guests
Boat Access: No
May 1 - Sept. 15
Sept. 16 - April 30
|Weekend: $600||Weekend: $400|
|Weeknight: $300||Weeknight: $200|
|Weekly: $2,100||Weekly: $1,300|
|Monthly: $6,300||Monthly: $3,900|
|Cleaning Fee: $250*|
Sleek, modern river cabin on the Guadalupe River by the third Crossing bridge. A comfortable 1200 sq ft home with three bedrooms and two baths sleeping 12. Living room and kitchen open up to a 520 sqft multi-level deck. Huge mature trees line the path down to the river. There is an 80 sq ft deck on the front of the cabin and the 133 sq ft covered porch and carport on the side. Guests can enjoy two weber original kettle grills on the back patio.
The house sits on 0.8 acres between the 2nd and 3rd crossing bridge on the Guadalupe river. Imagine having 71.5ft of private river front [that you don't have to share it with anyone but your friends or family).
There are plenty of mature trees to put a hammock between or flat spots for a pop-up canopy or tent. There is room for tossing a frisbee and a fire pit for night time fun. The long narrow lot leads down to concrete steps into the river. The water is about waste deep at entry. You could wade to the other side of the river where it shallows up and is only a few inches deep. Take a bag chair and sit in the water and watch the tubers float by.
The house is nestled between Billy Goats Gruff and Tikki Lodge on either side. Koozies bar and grille is across the street and has live music.
- Spectrum internet w/ WIFI
- washer and dryer
- Central Heating & Air (via Heat Pump)
Total 3 queen beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa and 2 sets of twin bunk beds. 2 Full Baths with Shower & Sink Vanity w/shelf
- Living Room - 55" 4K Flat Screen TV with Roku.
Queen size sleep sofa and second non-sleeper couch
- Master - 44" 1080P Flat Screen TV with Roku.
Queen memory foam mattress on 10" platform frame
- Second Bedroom - 2 queen memory foam mattresses both on 10" platform frames
- Third Bedroom - Two sets of twin bunk beds with memory foam mattresses (4 twins total)
- Granite Countertops
- There is also a small island in the middle of the kitchen
- Stainless appliances including fridge, flat top electric range / oven combo and dishwasher
- There is a second older fridge which will be left underneath the covered porch/car port
- Small Appliances: Coffee Pot, Crock Pot, Toaster Over, Microwave & Blender
- Knife block, silverware, glasses & plates - etc
- Cookware set, cutting boards, cooking utensils, bake sheet, spice rack with spices, flashlight, fire extinguisher and wine glasses.
We charge a $29 booking fee as well as a $250 damage deposit that will be returned after your stay if there are no damages.
10% Hotel Tax.
*Cleaning fee may be subject to increase for rentals that are 30 days or longer.